Friday, August 28, 2015

Fantasy Week One Expectations

Our week one matchups are:

Devon vs Me

Pratik vs Chris

Ryan vs Matt(Matchup to watch)

Malcolm vs Mike

Connor Vs Dave


Analysis

Essentially, Devon is doomed. I have a 5:4 advantage, and even the Manning brother comparison is probably flawed. Dallas just lost Scandrick, which makes their secondary even more inept than usual. Plus how many points can Bryant even put up as a kicker? So I'm reordering our odds to 6:2.



Pratik if you dont win this, I'll be genuinely upset. Also we will actually both be pulling for the Giants to win in blowout fashion for more than one reason. I think asking for Eli to go 300/3 with ODBJR getting 150/2 isnt unreasonable. 


Literally a matchup of the retards. Just miserable to even look at. Its disgusting, take it away.



Now This is interesting. Looks like Malcolm is on the fast track to getting wrecked worse than that girl the entire 49ers defense apparently abused. I agree with all these rankings except maybe TJ Yeldon vs Carolina. Ameer Abdulah has a way better chance of scoring against my chargers admitably terrible run defense. Also I'd reverse that flex battle since Gurley might not play and Miamis secondary is embarrassing. 


Nothing to say about this except L-O-L. Dave you are going to get DESTROYED. Like SCORCHED EARTH. 



My predictions:

I beat DJ

Pratik Beats Chris

Matt Beats Ryan

Mike beats Malcolm

and Connor embarrasses Dave

1 comment:

  1. I take MANY issues with this projected preview here. First of all, as I am sure many of you have come to realize, is that Ol' Jackie Yabo is the most bias "analyst" on the planet. How about we just start calling you Jackie Yabo Bayless. Useless.

    Im going to look at my game since thats the only one that concerns me. First up, QB comparison looks right. As for RB, the Lacy vs JC will be close, I would say its more of a push. And call me crazy, but Lat Murray is going all out against the Bengals week 1. I know Stewart has the Jags, but the Raiders are gonna surprise everyone this year. ALL ABOARD THE RAIDERS HYPE TRAIN. Julio might actually win the WR battle with Green, but Cooks will beat out Alshon this week. The bears are shit, and he is the only one left on the team who is able to catch a pass, besides Bennett. Cooks is going to burn the Arizona defense for massive gains. On to TE, and my main man Greg Olsen. He the constant producer, and going against a Seattle team where Big Jim will not be utilized nearly as much as in Norleans, he is in line for a substantial point increase now that Kelvin Benjamin is done for the year. That being said, defenses may look to him a to more, Graham will not get nearly as many goal looks as past years. You think Pete Carroll wants another end zone interception? We all know Russ "The second Coming" Wilson ain't that good. Now to the flex. Ahhh the probable ROTY in Melvin Gordon. I hate him already. I can just feel he is going to wreck my life one day just like the Jamaal Charles Fiasco of 2013. But I have a ton of hope in Blue...but all it is, is hope. Don't I get any points for having a lot of it though? Cody Parkey will without a doubt get more looks at extra points and field goals in Atlanta, than Gostkowski will get without Brady at the helm. Lastly, for defense, Big Ben will run train on the now Willfork-less Pats D, and Im looking for Antonio Brown to have a nice game, even without Le-veon Bell to start. If we look to my Defense, it now has Willfork, and Watt (probably the greatest player and person to have ever lived) and Cushing AND Clowney, and everyone else too. Thats horrifying. My defense has the obvious advantage, and I don't acre if JC is on the other side. But I swear to GOD if Maclin gets a TD, heads will roll.

    All in all I will probably lose, but it will not be as big a blowout as it is seeming to be. Gimme some credit here

    I eagerly await your response.

    ReplyDelete